Udaan - Business Development Role - Seller Credit (3-7 yrs)
Udaan is a B2B ecommerce platform that brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. Our goal is to make 'doing business' easy in India & make B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
Udaan Capital is the NBFC arm of Udaan & offers credit services to buyers and sellers on and off Udaan's B2B ecommerce platform to grow their business further. This space is largely untapped with less than 10% of MSMEs having access to working capital loans from financial institutions. In this way, Udaan is uniquely positioned to formalize &scale trade credit.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Customer Acquisition - responsible for building and tracking a pipeline of leads and meeting with key stakeholders to close deals
- Creating and rolling out customized products according to business & problem statements of customers
- Maintaining relationships with Sellers/Anchors
- Coordinating with underwriting and operations team to enable faster disbursements
KRA OF THE ROLE :
- Book Building - New customer onboarding and relationship management
- Managing P&L - Own & manage P&L of all relationships built and ensure profitability
- Delinquency Management - Ensure lower NPAs
FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES :
- Problem Solving: Understanding customer requirement and offering customized lending solutions
- Customer Centricity: Understand customer business thoroughly
- Stakeholder Management: Plan and execute customer acquisition and maintain relationships with Sellers/Anchors
- Cross Functional Integration: Coordinate with underwriting and operations team for enabling faster disbursements
- Analytical Thinking: An analytical approach to problem solving is a must.
- People Skills: Ability to support peer group and mentor colleagues with lesser expertise/experience
- Decision making: Ability to make sound decisions making in area of expertise and see it to execution.
- Technical Expertise: Subject matter expertise in one or two sub-areas of area of expertise backed by practical experience
Candidate Profile :
- Must have minimum 3-7 years of work experience in a fast-paced start-up in the fintech domain or in a fast-growing NBFC/Bank
- Must hold an engineering/ MBA degree from a top tier institute
- Should have passion for customer acquisition & relationship management
- Should be articulate with thoughts & ideas and have excellent communication skills
- Experience in leading/mentoring a team preferred
More About us
Founded in 2016, we operate across categories including lifestyle, electronics, home and kitchen, staples, fruits, and vegetables, FMCG, toys, and general merchandise. Our platform enables small manufacturers, farmers, mills, and brands to market and sell their products across the country with 100% payment security and complete transparency. While doing so, it enables small businesses such as shopkeepers, Kirana, restaurants, street vendors, chemists, offices, small factories, contractors, etc. to source from a large selection of products at the best prices from all over the country through the udaan App. Our e-commerce platform has enabled logistics and provides fast, low-cost, low-wastage, highly reliable shipping, and delivery of products across India.
Udaan Capital, the Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) arm focuses on Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) financing services, provides financial products for sellers and buyers to grow their business.
Udaan is headquartered in Bangalore and has a network of over a million retailers across900+ cities connected to over 20,000+ sellers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.