Udaan - Assistant Legal Counsel (2-4 yrs)
- Handling labour law and compliance matters.
- Making applications and obtaining registration, licenses, permissions from statutory authorities( Food license, APMC License, Labour law registrations, OSP license, Trade licenses, Drugs and cosmetics license etc).
- Helping to develop or revise policies related to all compliance areas.
- Appear before the authorities and courts as and when needed.
- Assisting internal teams on matters relating to real estate leases, HR matters, etc.
- Liaison with Statutory Authorities and Departments as required, and providing support in registration process.
- Liaison with various law firms, counsels, consultants on various matters.
- Maintain records of compliance activities, including notices and prepare a report of it.