Udaan - Area Lead - Staples (1-3 yrs)
UDAAN is about making business easy in India, about making B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We believe B2B is the new B2C in India. India has 50m+ SMBs, who form core of Indian economy and society. They are the entrepreneurial pulse of India. We believe internet is a great equalizing platform. We want to bring our energies together in bringing power of Internet to these millions of entrepreneurs.
Udaan is a B2B trade platform for small & medium businesses in India. It brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. At Udaan we are looking to create a fundamentally disruptive value proposition for small and medium businesses across India. If you are a small and medium business in Food & FMCG, Clothing or Electronics, Udaan gives you the power to:
- FIND customers, suppliers & products across categories
- DEAL directly with businesses of interest & discuss trade
- BUY & SELL on your terms - with secure payments & smooth logistics
- GROW your network through repeats & relationships with like-minded parties
Udaan is poised to be to B2B trade what Whatsapp is to social communication and Facebook is to social networking!
Visit us at - https://udaan.com and enter your mobile number to download the Udaan app at Google Play or Apple app store.
About the role:
Business Development is core to growing business via Buyers on Udaan. This team is responsible for the business growth of Udaan and our buyer partners. The team drives product adoption and evolution to ensure Udaan becomes relevant and the obvious choice for trade to all businesses in that category. In this role you will be the face of Udaan to all our buyers.
What you will do:
- Responsible to drive Top line and Bottom line in alignment with the company strategy and for respective category
- Target planning for the city team and regular training through Market visits
- Be the single Point of Contact for Market/Customer feedback by understanding buyers- insight, seasonality changes, brand and competition strategies
- Assess business performance by maintaining tracker to analyse GMV, sales achievement for events, promotions and product launches
- Coordinate with supply chain to ensure high customer experience and satisfaction
- Drive category growth through innovation and new initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.