Operations and planning at Udaan
Views:2178 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Udaan - Analyst/Lead - Operations Excellence - Food & FMCG Segment - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-8 yrs)
Udaan is revolutionizing the way B2B commerce is done in India. The mission is to provide a great equalizing platform to millions of SMBs in India and to make B2B business simple, transparent and convenient. The company has already raised $870 million in funds so far and is the fastest Indian unicorn ever with one of the best and fastest growing teams start-ups have got in the country.
The team consists of hundreds of super awesome folks from IITs and other top tier colleges!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for 2-3 highly enthusiastic candidates who are great with numbers and are really passionate about the e-commerce industry and supply chain. You would be working as a part of the Staples & FMCG and Fruits & Vegetables categories.
Your Key Responsibilities :
- Reinvent supply chain model; Design and implement processes for City logistics operations across various supply chain legs
- Drive incremental improvements in current processes to increase productivity and process efficiencies
- Come up with breakthrough ideas and help ground operations teams implement them and sustain the results to achieve cost and performance targets
- Closely work with the expansion team and ensure that the hubs/warehouses are following the processes standardized as per the process playbook and suggest data backed changes
- De-bottleneck day to day operation process roadblocks by closely collaborating with cross functional teams involving BD, Product, Planning, Biz-Fin, Finance, Legal, Admin etc.
- Conduct regular audits around process adherence, material and documents at the hubs and warehouses to ensure process compliance and prevent supply chain losses
- Work with product/engineering team to suggest and help implement new product features
Who you should be:
- Problem solver, risk taker and visionary!
- Structured, data oriented, customer first thinking with great execution and stakeholder management capabilities.
- One who loves facing challenges head-on by using the right blend of product and process driven solutions.
- Have been part of some rapid growth phase of a fast paced start-up
- Display unmatched ownership in driving projects and assignments
- Graduate from Tier 1/2 colleges; MBA optional
- Should possess 1-8 yrs experience
- Prior experience in operations/process excellence or similar roles in e-com, supply chain a plus but not necessary
- Hands on experience with SQL and advanced Excel
- Ready to step out and work in our warehouses and hubs
- Willing to travel to other cities. Open to relocation
Job Location: Kolkata and Delhi NCR