Udaan - Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (3-6 yrs)
Udaan is a B2B ecommerce platform that brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. Our goal is to make 'doing business' easy in India & make B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
Udaan Capital is the NBFC arm of Udaan & offers credit services to buyers and sellers on and off Udaan's B2B ecommerce platform to grow their business further. This space is largely untapped with less than 10% of MSMEs having access to working capital loans from financial institutions. In this way, Udaan is uniquely positioned to formalize & scale trade credit.
- Business Planning & Budgeting - Understanding core business levers and creating bottom up weekly/ monthly/ quarterly plan.
- Tracking performance against plan through analytical review and trend analysis and providing performance insights
- Working with cross-functional teams to understand their processes and metrics and improving their efficiency.
- Solving targeted business pain points and providing expertise in data analysis and business intelligence
- Responsible for large data crunching.
KRAs of the role :
- Drive targets with business teams
- Metrics & dashboard creation through large data crunching
- Number to story - Analyse the numbers and come out with reasoning
Functional Competencies :
- Data Driven/ Analytical: Solve business problems by analysing large volumes of data
- Stakeholder Management: Proactive coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Cross-functional integration: Coordinate with internal teams to understand their processes and metrics and provide solutions to increase efficiency
- Communication skills: Ability to articulate thoughts clearly and effectively.
- People Skills: Ability to support peer group and mentor colleagues with lesser expertise/experience
- Decision making: Ability to make sound decisions making in area of expertise and see it to execution.
Candidate Profile :
- Should possess basic project management skills
- Should have 3-6 years' experience; preferably working for analytics companies or in FinTech/NBFC domain
- Hands on experience with SQL, R, Python
- Qualification required: M. Com/MBA Finance/CA
More About us :
Founded in 2016, we operate across categories including lifestyle, electronics, home and kitchen, staples, fruits and vegetables, FMCG, toys, and general merchandise. Our platform enables small manufacturers, farmers, mills, and brands to market and sell their products across the country with 100% payment security and complete transparency. While doing so, it enables small businesses such as shopkeepers, kirana, restaurants, street vendors, chemists, offices, small factories, contractors, etc. to source from a large selection of products at the best prices from all over the country through the udaan App. Our e-commerce platform has enabled logistics and provides fast, low-cost, low-wastage, highly-reliable shipping and delivery of products across India.
Udaan Capital, the Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) arm focuses on Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) financing services, provides financial products for sellers and buyers to grow their business.
Udaan is headquartered in Bangalore and has a network of over a million retailers across 900+ cities connected to over 20,000+ sellers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.