UBS - IT Project Manager - Asset Management Business (7-15 yrs)
We- re looking for someone like that to help us :
- Provides overall day to day visibility, project management leadership towards achieving the goals
- Responsible for driving the successful delivery & implementation of data science initiatives.
- Establish and implement a realistic and viable tracking & governance structure and procedures with project and program sponsorship and scheduled project reviews.
- Ensure regular review of status, stage gate progress monitoring and project interdependencies takes place.
Your expertise :
You have :
- Bachelors (IT/Computer Science Preferred); Master's Degree preferred (IT/Computer Science Preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Proven working experience (10 years) in project management
- Project Management Professional (PMI/ PMP) or PRINCE II certification is a must.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated experience and skills in managing global projects in a large matrix organization.
- Working knowledge of data science workflows and operations is a plus.
- Good Knowledge of budging and resource allocation procedures.
- Adept in tools supporting project management, resource planning & multi geo collaboration with spread out team
You are :
- Understanding of data science processes and sufficient knowledge to identify the critical issues and engage effectively with individuals for resolution.
- Asset Management experience preferred
- Fluent in English