Uber - Senior Program Manager - Strategy & Planning Team - COE (7-15 yrs)
About the Role
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
This role is a key position in the strategy and planning team at the Center of Excellence (COE), Uber Hyderabad. The person will be responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across multiple business lines. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology, and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation.
What You- ll Do -
- Provide DMAIC based approach to projects to drive business value for the company. Lead focused, collaborative, cross-functional deep-dive workshops for high priority initiatives and bring process and data driven focused approach to support the organization's goals
- Provide training to potential candidates and upon request from the business.
- Provide strong project management skills, expertise in quality management and ability to make major changes in organization
- Change management - Drive sustainable change through the organization through collaboration and cross function work. Establish process, procedures to ensure sustainability of project results
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system
- To assist in the development and implementation of a - best-in-class- continuous improvement strategy
- To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls
What You- ll Need
- Certified six sigma black belt
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/- WorkOut- sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A - completer-finisher- taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success
- Experience of designing or implementing a framework of continuous improvement in a multi jurisdictional organisation
- Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement
- Minimum 5-7 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role