India Recruiter at Uber
Views:471 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Uber - Senior Community Operations Manager (16-23 yrs)
We are changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we are a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's not just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we were in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Uber Core support team is responsible for further developing, creating, and constantly innovating processes and tools to ensure that Uber continues to offer highly customer-centric content, minimize the brand risk via social media interactions, and improve brand engagement. As a lead for the Core Support team, you'll be responsible to develop the ecosystem to where content will play a critical role in our communication with all our users. You will liaise with the stakeholders who are the frontline of the business, implement content strategies for the IndiaSA region. You'll be one part content & social response, one part trend analysis, one part brand ambassador, and one part process innovator working with riders, driver-partners, and the Uber team through challenging and sensitive problems.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
Build, operate, scale, and improve Community Operations with a heavy focus on solving problems and leading the Incident Response team to deliver stellar outcomes. Continuous process improvement, advocating passionately on behalf of our community to influence the overall customer experience, and managing stakeholder relationships across the larger business to set the right expectations and deliver on them.
- You will be leading a team of 200+ highly skilled Uber employees of the Social Media / Content & c360 / Growth / ASR Team along with 2-3 Managers and ~10 Team Leads to deliver best in class customer support experience for Uber customers in India SA Core support vertical.
- Lead, motivate, and develop high performing teams within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs.
- Each high severity incident via Social/ELT escalations to be analyzed in an attempt to provide recommendations and fix any gaps on the platform.
- Critically analyze incidents reported on Social or via ELT escalations to identify trends and patterns. Conduct post-mortem analyses and feed analytical insights back to all relevant parties
- Interface and work with Uber marketing team, Communications and Policy teams, Regional, City & Central Leads, Legal, Security, to drive solutions for Safety & Compliance related issues
- Develop and implement strategies and plans towards improving Ubers social image and enhance brand engagement via social platforms
- Build productive relationships with country teams of supported markets to provide meaningful business insights based on the teams understanding of the user experience as communicated through support channels.
- Establish regular governance for Incident Management team to drive best in class service levels, quality in a cost effective manner
- Lead ECR (Executive Community Relationship) team for IndiaSA. Analyze, review, drive Policy/SOP changes, drive Tech/product-related changes and solve complex problems to improve overall customer experience.
- Strategize and handle service operations for NorthAM ECR team. Partner with stakeholders and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the LOB
- Work closely with Stakeholders, RCOs, and BPOs for the Content strategy for IndiaSA, improve content quality and reduce C360 escalations from the BPOs.
- Lead social media operations team for HYD & VTZ sites, work closely with program management and Uber marketing team to support the social campaigns, drive social engagement initiative i.e. delighters, killer response, and positive response framework.
- Reduce CR through automation and regularly revamp content to stay relevant in the constantly changing market dynamics.
- Liaise with BPOs and GLs to drive Driver partner and rider-related projects i.e. driver onboarding, document verification, and ad-hoc projects in the Scaled ops team.
Basic Qualifications -
What you will need:
- 10 years of work experience in an operations role leading large scale teams (preferably Social Media / Content management / High Risk escalations processes)
- MBA from a top university preferred
- Experience in process design and delivery with proven ability in project execution and communication, maybe from consulting or corporate environments
- Data analytics competence
- Experience deploying transformational improvements and familiarity with CI concepts of lean, variation reduction, and design for six sigma methodologies
- Extremely strong problem structuring and solving skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to interpret and map processes to data.
- Experience in People Management
- Experience in managing Social Media teams / Content Management / High Risk Escalation management teams