Uber - Regional Manager - Expansion Markets (3-6 yrs)
About the Role:
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone with strong stakeholder management skills and a good understanding of marketplace based business models. The role would require the candidate to monitor, strategise, execute and grow high potential Auto markets across the country.
The objective would be to drive growth and capture market share across these markets, ensure compliance across various factors and collaborate with city stakeholders to take key growth initiatives. The role will provide the candidate significant opportunity to learn through innovation and collaboration with other similar stakeholders.
About the Team:
The UberAuto team is part of our Central Products team and is responsible for central operations of Auto which includes a marketplace, spend management, driver growth, driver operations & compliance. This role reports into the lead for Auto and will own supply growth topics for Auto.
What You- ll Do:
- Supply generation - Collaborate with the regional stakeholders on ideating and building innovative methods to constantly generate supply for our remote city operations. This would be key to fuel growth and improve the product experience.
- Marketplace operations - Marketplace operations would entail understanding and being sensitised to individual city nuances and managing spend to address city specific marketplace challenges. The candidate would be expected to manage various processes like incentive planning and creation, churn management and overall supply health.
- Data analytics - Analysing market-specific data to identify key supply and demand trends. The analysis will be key to identifying business challenges and will enable the individual in making market-specific decisions.
- Stakeholder management/Communication - As the city portfolio is spread across the country you will have to constantly communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to drive growth initiatives. This would also involve working with other functions like marketing, new supply etc. Stakeholder management is key to this role as these cities will be remotely managed by you.
- Hustle & Creative Solutions - You will be constantly innovating to manage situations unique to your city
What You- ll Need:
- 3+ yrs of overall experience
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Partnership management or business development experience
- Experience creating and optimising processes
- Ability to run large-scale projects with multiple city and central stakeholders
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Good stakeholder management skills, team player, collaboration
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models
- SQL knowledge a plus, but not required