Uber - Company Secretary - India & South Asia (3-7 yrs)
Company Secretary - India & South Asia
About the Role:
Uber seeks a highly motivated Company Secretary to work in Uber's Legal team for India & South Asia. This position will primarily focus on handling corporate secretarial affairs for Uber in India & South Asian region (Bangladesh & Srilanka). This position will report to the Director, Legal - India & South Asia.
What You- ll Do:
- Handle corporate secretarial and corporate compliance matters for Uber entities in India & South Asia region
- Work closely with our business, tax, accounting and compliance teams
- Ensure that all Uber entities in the region are fully compliant with relevant corporate compliance norms
- Uphold corporate governance norms
- Prepare reports, forms and filings to be made to the Registrar of Companies, Central Government and other regulatory authorities
- Assist in audit processes
- Get the opportunity of working across geographies and collaborating with peers across the world
- Be part of a young, dynamic, strongly knit and award-winning legal team
- Play your part in changing this world for the better!