Uber - Community Operations Manager (5-12 yrs)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
This role is a key position in the UCS team at Centre of Excellence (COE), Uber Hyderabad. You will demonstrate your experience and industry standard methodologies to help build effective, scalable processes. For this role you would need to be operationally focused, have a flair for people management and be an enthusiastic problem-solver with some experience in having managed support for business products. This will be a managerial role with a heavy focus on people management and continuous process improvement
What You will Do
- Lead, motivate, and develop high performing teams within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs. You will be managing up to 4-6 Team Leads, who will each be managing up to 20 Specialists
- Focus on management of SLA metrics, Quality and Customer experience; Deliver on goals agreed upon with stakeholders, and plan glide paths to meet them
- Be a trouble shooter in case of issues relating to processes affecting the SLAs; Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven process improvements
- Work cross-functionally with various supporting teams (such as Quality, Training, Analytics and Operations) to ensure your teams are delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on your team's processes and policies
- Encourage a culture of continuous process improvement, experimentation and a drive to deliver a excellent experience every time
- Proactively identify, RCA and flag downward SLA trends, critical process gaps and improvement opportunities to take UCS performance to world-leading levels
What You- ll Need
- 6 Minimum Years of Experience with Customer Service, Operations Management
- Prior experience working in a high-volume or super dynamic work environment
- Lean Six Sigma Certification or experience with Process Improvement methodologies
- Familiarity writing queries in SQL queries
About the Team
The Uber Core Support (UCS) team acts as an extension to the lines of businesses for US & Canada markets, by providing valuable insights on improving efficiency, quality, and reducing inconsistencies across the global network of Support Centres. This is done by constant deep dives on data to unearth opportunities and piloting experiments to test the effectiveness of new initiatives.