Senior Recruitment Analyst at U2opia Mobile
Views:3163 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
U2opia Mobile - Product Manager - Gaming/Fantasy Sports (3-9 yrs)
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy for Fanmojo.
- Help the team to develop and launch games on Social Networking.
- Understanding customer needs and consumer behaviour through research, customer feedback analysis, click stream analysis, and direct interactions with customers.
- Analysing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Innovating and delivering products that differentiate us from competition.
- Conducting regular competition analysis and recommending plan of action; should master the details of competitive landscape.
- Working closely with Engineering, Research, Quality Assurance, Design and Marketing teams to create synergies leading to a high quality product.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as reasonable execution schedule.
- Creating product specifications documents and conducting product specification reviews with key stakeholders.
- Solid product management visionary with creative, innovative thinking for gaming/fantasy sports.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to evangelize the merits of the product internally and externally