Senior Recruitment Analyst at U2opia Mobile
Views:3000 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
U2opia Mobile - Manager - B2B Sales (5-7 yrs)
Job Title : B2B Sales Manager
At SupremeDM, we are leading the charge in marketing programs and ad distribution focused on web, mobile, and software developers. We represent 300+ influential websites, online communities, blogs, and projects serving the software, mobile, and app development markets.
SupremeDM is looking for a result-oriented Sales Manager to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate will have advertising sales experience and preferably IT or developer market knowledge. You must be able to quickly develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
You will consultatively drive sales by learning your client's businesses and the software developer market. You will add value with every client interaction, naturally offering products that would serve them well and also grow your revenue and add to the bottom line.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who is passionate, customer centric, self starter, and enthusiastic about helping our clients succeed while increasing revenue through business development and relationship management to benefit from your efforts and successes. We are a company that truly cares about our people, our clients, our products and our integrity so if this inspires you please continue to read on.
In your capacity as Sales Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties :
- Develop and manage your territory to consistently achieve goal
- Consistently reaching out to new leads and gaining new clients
- Maintain and grow where possible existing client's engagements
- Search competitive sites, trade show exhibitor lists, our own database and other places for sales leads
- Analyze campaign reports to offer optimizations if needed
- Provide excellent customer service
- Visit your key accounts in person on a quarterly basis
- Enter data on a regular basis in Salesforce (inclusive of both your pre & post sales activities) as well as deal stages, contacts and more to best understand your business opportunities
- Ability to sell strategically and consultatively in a costumer centric manner
- Proven sales success with a minimum of 5+ years sales experience
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Proficient in Office, Salesforce, and Outreach.is a plus
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work from your home office on a regular basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.