Talent Acquisition Role at Tyroo
Views:2303 Applications:717 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:227
Tyroo - Associate - Strategy - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (0-3 yrs)
We are Tyroo a leading Adtech Platform for growth headquartered in Singapore and having teams/partnerships spread across in South Korea, India, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Indonesia and Singapore.
We are the preferred entry partners for Global Internet companies looking to grow in Asia from the last two decades. Currently we are partner to large internet companies (Snapchat, Outbrain, Activision Blizzard, Reliance Jio Gaming, ShareIT, Zemanta, TCL, Phillips, Hisense etc.) through exclusive monetisation or technology relationships. Are you ready to join a fast-growing, hyper-focused company who are building the largest AD-Tech platform for growth in APAC
For more information, visit us at www.tyroo.com
About the Role: Associate - Strategy
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated strategy, analytics, business development and client servicing skills. It's a multi-faceted role which primarily focuses on strategic business performance review, analysis of business and operating model, market entry strategy, acquisition screening and industry & competitor analysis and product management.
- Conduct regular research on market and competition and be updated with the latest trends in the industry. Enable leaders to make decisions based on data insights/findings.
- Analyze and interpret business, financial performance and valuation of potential investment opportunities derive valuable insights that inform strategic decision-making.
- Develop business models and scenarios to assess potential risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify strategic priorities, set objectives, and define key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Gathering and understanding the business requirement from the clients/partners and designing/suggesting relevant analysis to meet the business requirement
- Assist in developing strategies to penetrate new markets and expand our customer base.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to existing business processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support strategic partnerships by conducting due diligence and integration planning.
- Monitor and report on the progress of strategic initiatives, highlighting achievements and potential challenges.
- Present findings and strategic recommendations to senior management and key stakeholders.
- MBA or Engineering degree from top tier college
- Proven experience in business strategy development, market analysis, and project management is a plus.
- Superior problem-solving, critical thinking, analytical with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze large datasets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Proficiency in using data visualization tools and business intelligence software is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and influence stakeholders effectively.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering impactful results and driving positive change.
- High level of adaptability and willingness to embrace challenges in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset coupled with can do attitude
- Understanding of digital marketing is a plus.
Only candidate interested to work at Gurugram location, 5 days from office should apply.
Candidate with prior experience in Strategy role will be given preference.
Job Location: Gurugram
Experience Range: 0 - 3 Years