Tyfone - Technical Account Manager (5-7 yrs)
No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 5 -7 years
Salary: As recommended
As a Technical Account Manager at Tyfone you will be expected to build sustainable relationships with clients, support the sales team, and provide leadership to achieve customer satisfaction. You should be capable of managing a variety of complex software projects and provide high level technical and customer support.
1. Manage multiple clients and nurture each to achieve their short and long-term goals.
2. Be a client advocate in prioritizing issues, finding solutions, and improving customer experience.
3. Support Sales team on prospects with RFP/RFIs, demos, presentations, etc.
4. Work and coordinate with the Account Management Team in:
a. Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
b. Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
c. Planning and tracking the deliverables of the client project.
d. Helping build and maintain 3rd party vendor relationships for successful client implementations.
e. Identifying risks and impediments; defining mitigation plans well ahead of time.
f. Collaborating with internal teams to facilitate fulfilment of client needs.
g. Clearly articulating requirements and customizations
h. Cross-selling/Up-selling/Contract Renewals
i. Analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
j. Keeping abreast of company products/services and industry trends.
k. Resolving conflicts and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
1. Minimum Bachelors degree C.S., Business, Communication, Public Relations
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience in documentation and correspondence with customers
3. Ability to listen, negotiate, influence internal and external stakeholders - project teams, management, 3rd party vendors, clients, decision makers.
4. Should have worked for
a. at least 1 year in a customer-facing role
b. at least 2 years interacting with technical teams
5. Experience in product development is a big plus
6. Work well under pressure; and support offshore teams
7. Effective project management and time management skills
8. Good understanding of SLAs, agile methodologies, SaaS environments, and MVC architecture
9. Self-driven, team player with desire to learn/grow
10. Flexible work hours.