Tyfone - Product Manager (3-8 yrs)
No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 3- 8 years
Salary: As recommended
Tyfone is in the business of building Omnichannel Banking and related solutions for financial institutions. Upon your arrival, we hope that you will assume charge of the current vendors and future partnerships, while continuing to plan for the future roadmap and strategic direction of the product. Apart from all of the necessary engineering and technology meetings, you will participate in customer and partner meetings, as necessary, to define product requirements and manage our product life cycle from market and customer
requirements to tactical activities leading to delivery. As a Tyfone Product manager you will be working on cutting edge technology solutions. You will work on product life cycle management for our products and report to the VP of Product Management.
Your KRAs will include, but are not limited to,
- Market research about banking and FI sector, in particular to our current and future vendors and partners, by being the go-to person for vendor related information.
- End-to-end management of the product with particular attention to its vendor ecosystem.
- Ownership of the product vendor ecosystem roadmap.
- Defining final product features.
- Peruse the final product, by being an internal customer to the engineering team.
- Signing-off on the final deliverable.
- Launch planning.
- Go-to-market strategy support.
Your specific KPIs include,
- Competitive analysis and product comparisons.
- Prioritization of features for upcoming versions of our products in relation to vendor features and grooming the backlog.
- User stories and epics for these features.
- UI/UX coordination and direction.
- Participate in roadmap planning for our products.
- Documentation of features, support documentation, and delivery definition.
- Beta release plan and launch planning.
- Product definition for go-to-market strategy.
- Phasing out support for deprecated versions.
- Marketing sheets, sales collateral, and market-facing communications.
- Product training and demos.
- Voice-of-the-customer surveys and product analytics.
A product manager will also become a bridge across various cross-functional teams and coordinate to build strong working relations with various internal stakeholders - including Executive Management team, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Quality Assurance - ensuring that all different teams are headed in the same direction and come together to deliver the required product.