HR at TVS Motor Company Ltd
Views:1947 Applications:553 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
TVS Motor - Manager - Customer Delight (6-11 yrs)
We are seeking a Customer Delight Manager to join our team, who will be responsible for managing the Contact Centre and Online Reputation Management (ORM) channels to enhance the overall customer experience. The role will involve managing a team of contact centre and ORM specialists to provide exceptional customer service and ensure that customer issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Manage the team to ensure that service level agreements (SLAs) , First Response Time (FRT), TAT are met and that customer queries and complaints are resolved within the given timelines.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance customer experience across Contact Centre and ORM channels
- Monitor and track customer feedback across all channels, and use this information to identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with the Contact Centre and ORM team to ensure customer issues are resolved within TAT and efficient manner
- Monitor and manage social media channels, work on draft responses with the brand team and respond to customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Work closely with other departments such as Marketing, Sales, Legal and Product Development to ensure customer feedback is used to improve products and services
- Identify training needs and develop training programs to enhance the team's knowledge and skills.
- Develop and implement KPIs and SLAs to measure the team's performance, and track progress against these metrics.
- Coordinate with the Tech partners to ensure that the Customer care platforms, Contact centre, App, Payment and social media platforms are up and running
- Report regularly to senior management on customer satisfaction, team performance, and improvements made to the customer journey.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in business administration, engineering, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 5+ years of experience in a customer service or customer experience role, with a focus on Contact Centre and ORM channels
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Knowledge of Contact Centre and ORM tools like Locobuzz, Sprinklr and other platforms.
- Experience in the automotive or EV industry is a plus.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service and driving customer loyalty.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.