Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at TVS Credit Services LTD
Views:513 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
TVS Credit - Program Manager - Technology & Solutions (12-15 yrs)
About TVS Credit Services LTD:
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we have inherited a legacy of trust, value and service. TVS Credit has embarked on an ambitious vision to scale its book 10X in 10 years and be amongst the top 10 NBFCs in the country.
As part of the plan, TVS Credit is looking to institutionalise and improve systems and processes by leveraging the might of technology & analytics across the organisation to enable agile decision making to power growth.
Website - https://www.tvscredit.com
This position will act as an interface for Consumer Finance business with relevant departments, with an objective to continually improve / transform the operations & processes. This will include;
(a) Future Technology related solutions and enhancements
(b) Data structure, library, and enrichment efforts for analytics
(c) All key processes of the business.
The candidate would play a key role in bringing business perspective / requirements to the fore for which solutions would be deliberated, developed and executed.
- Facilitate the rollout of process excellence initiative with focus on Business process reengineering/Process transformation by developing process modelling (to-be state) and measurement system
- Conduct periodic process walkthroughs to identify the improvement opportunities (Process review, complaint review, exception/deviations etc)
- Develop, test, and deploy automated solutions and automated decision analytics to replace manual business processes
- Evaluate technology solution options to determine the best fit to solve the problem based on financials (upfront and ongoing) and organizational standards
- Develop and implement RPA adoption strategies in partnership with business teams
- Develop and implement quantified UX model to reduce drop-offs points across User Journeys across Product Categories
- Reviewing key metrics and insights using both usage and business performance data and continuously improving customer journeys
- Design and execution of predictive model in coordination with analytics team to address the business challenges and future requirements
- Continuously evaluate Fintech start-ups for various solutions across Fintech platforms based on requirements/problem statements of different teams
- Post Graduate / MBA
- 12+ years' experience working with cross-functional teams across Business, Marketing, Technology, Operations & Analytics to deliver a rich customer experience
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in change management and business process re-engineering
- Should have knowledge in RPA opportunity identification and deployment
- Should be able to build and drive Transformation road maps across the business by seeking stakeholder buy-ins and clear ROI showcasing
- Ability to analyze data and coordinate with the analytics team to build required data models
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- People Management & Networking skills