Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at TVS Credit Services LTD
Views:355 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
TVS Credit - Program Manager - Card & Payments System (10-12 yrs)
About TVS Credit Services LTD:
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we have inherited a legacy of trust, value and service. TVS Credit has embarked on an ambitious vision to scale its book 10X in 10 years and be amongst the top 10 NBFCs in the country.
As part of the plan, TVS Credit is looking to institutionalize and improve systems and processes by leveraging the might of technology & analytics across the organization to enable agile decision making to power growth.
This role is responsible for managing the PPI (Prepaid Instrument) Product & business systems. Building the system capabilities with the tech partners, managing the internal TVS Credit internal systems to support tech partner enable, mange zero system downtime, liaising with the network partners, managing ancillary systems (BBPS, UPI, etc,.) co-alignment with PPI systems. Manage overall system operations & compliance aspects of PPI and build new technology capabilities for new products & new processes.
- Build PPI system through technology partner & manage PPI Product & business systems.
- Managing the internal TVSCredit systems to facilitate the PPI system with tech partner
- Manage zero downtime and facilitate transactions 24/7 with customer support
- Manage the network partner (Rupay) and manage engagements
- Manage ancillary systems - BBPS, UPI, ATM, etc co-alignment with PPI Systems
- Manage overall system operations & compliance aspects.
- Arrive process & build technology requirements through partner or inhouse for accommodating new products and process efficiencies
- Post Graduate / MBA
- 10 - 12 Years exp - Managing PPI system & operations / Payment Product Space
- Product's Systems Development / Payments and Lending Platform Management/
- Project Management / Digital Lending Products / Digital Payments Products
- Credit Card/Prepaid Card Systems / UPI Products/
- Openness to engage with various skate holders, Manage Cross-Functional Team members
- Exceptional communication skills & Multilingual