Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at TVS Credit Services LTD
Views:663 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
TVS Credit - Manager - Organization Development (3-5 yrs)
About TVS Credit Services LTD:
We wake up every morning to the mission that defines our purpose - to enrich the life of every Indian across the length and breadth of our nation.
From the largest cities to the smallest villages, India is filled with ambition and enterprise. As Indians from all walks of life set out to write their growth story, our timely and affordable credit empowers them to bring their dreams alive.
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we empower Indians from various socioeconomic backgrounds with financial products that serve their needs. In doing so, we further the cause of financial inclusion. Our Two Wheeler, Used Car, Three Wheeler and Tractor Loans are designed for Indians in small towns and the rural heartland, for our nation's growth is powered by their prosperity. Our foray into the used commercial vehicle and consumer durable finance is yet another step in this direction.
Our entrepreneurial culture, which inspires us to deliver our best, has given rise to such initiatives as TEDDI, a framework to implement innovative ideas, and GURU, a mentorship program to help new employees deliver excellence from Day One. With over 4.4 million customers and a long-term CRISIL rating of AA-, our growth is built on firm foundations.
We have won several awards, including the Flame Award for Excellence in Rural Marketing, The Best BFSI Company Award at the ET Now Makers of Developed India Awards 2018, and also listed among TOP 40 in India's leading BFSI companies 2019 by Dun&Bradstreet.
2010: We begin operations with our Two Wheeler loans
2010-11: Our book size grows to INR 100 crore
2012-13: Our book size grows to INR 1000 crore. We begin financing Used Cars and Tractors
2014-15: We reach the milestone of 1 million customers and begin financing Used Tractors
2016-17: We welcome our 2 millionth customer
2017-18: Our book size exceeds INR 6000 crore. We launch our Consumer Durable loans
2018-19: We begin financing Used Commercial Vehicles Loans and Business Loans
Website - https://www.tvscredit.com
This position is responsible for collaborating with businesses and executing end-to-end leadership development and organization development interventions and programs
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute end-to-end Organization Development interventions and programs
- Support in creating and designing programs
- Develop leadership development programs and interventions aligning with the company's goals
- Develop IDPs for identified talent and drive execution in partnership with Business and HR teams
- Collaborate with external vendor/ training partners to execute leadership development interventions
- Responsible for conceptualizing and executing campus recruitment strategy
- Collaborate with Business leaders and HR teams to ensure that end to end Campus Program is run seamlessly
- Designing and executing Employer Branding Initiatives
- Industry study and keeping track of latest Talent Development trends
- Ensure execution /process standards are maintained
- Adherence to governance, review slated metrics/timelines
- Conduct pulse surveys basis project requirements
Job Requirements :
- Post Graduate / MBA from Tier I/II institutions
- Min3+ years of experience in organization development programs
- Strong conceptual knowledge of OD & LD Frameworks
- Hands-on on HR/OD Project execution
- End to End Project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to collaborate, take ownership and influence results