Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at TVS Credit Services LTD
Views:1485 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:291
TVS Credit - Chief Manager - Business Planning (8-10 yrs)
About TVS Credit Services LTD:
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we have inherited a legacy of trust, value and service. TVS Credit has embarked on an ambitious vision to scale its book 10X in 10 years and be amongst the top 10 NBFCs in the country.
As part of the plan, TVS Credit is looking to institutionalise and improve systems and processes by leveraging the might of technology & analytics across the organisation to enable agile decision-making to power growth.
This position is responsible to execute project plans, strategic initiatives and associated project content in accordance with the key strategic plans of TVSCS to help develop competitive advantage, sustainability and profitable growth.
- Responsible for preparing Annual Operating Plans, budgets and forecasts at Company and SBU level
- Preparation of monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different products/functions
- Develop dashboard for MPR, Productivity report, daily tracker, regional dashboard & Mid-month review through Tableau
- Analyze, investigate and explain key variances, trend analysis, issue identification, key improvement areas and tracking corrective actions
- Deriving season plan & contest with criteria, support, manpower, publishing daily & weekly dashboards and performance tracking
- Helping product heads to develop a long-range plan, tracking MOM, and aliening towards company's vision, Providing data support for corporate planning, Preparing and presenting business planning process for ISO audit
- Post Graduate / MBA
- 8+ years of experience in strategy & project management preferably from Banking / NBFC
- Experience in project planning, strategy management, and compliance activities related to the project
- Experience in reviewing key strategic priorities and translating them into actionable and quantitative plans
- Experience in delivering financial and non-financial targets identified as project objectives
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- People Management & Networking skills