Turtlemint - Zonal Manager - HR Business Partner (6-10 yrs)
Zonal Manager HRBP
Position : Zonal Manager HR
Reporting To : Sales HR Lead at HO
Role & Responsibilities :
- Talent Acquisition: Collaborating with the corporate team for designing and implementing strategies and actions to ensure a healthy and sustainable talent structure/pipeline in the organization considering internal Talent pool and external market.
- Business Partnering: Engaging with business leaders to understand business requirements and identify key agenda items to be addressed with a monthly/ quarterly focus (such as attrition management, on-the ground engagement, any central initiatives to be driven etc). Participate in the HR & Business meetings with BH/ HRP Head and other HR teams to discuss and report updates on MoM tracker; Discuss challenges faced by the business and share updates on actionable taken.
- Talent Management: Lead, plan and execute "Talent Management" deliverables -Job rotation, Internal Job Postings, Career progression plans and talent reviews.
- Engagement: Connect with employees during branch visits, face-to-face/ telephonic discussions and gauze their engagement pulse. Draw insights and employee feedback from field and share with business heads to help better understand employee concerns and identify areas of improvement and provide solutions. Collaborating with the corporate team ENPS action Planning and Execution. Handle employee grievances to maintain a healthy work environment and facilitating employee satisfaction.
- Retention: Present updates on initiatives and action points such as attrition, changes in business conditions, impact on business teams, transition plans etc. in monthly review with corporate team. Analyse attrition trends & present to the business to develop strategies for attrition control. Focus on retention of talent.
- Performance Management: Collaborating with the corporate team for leading, planning & driving "Performance Management" deliverables -Goal setting, Career Development plans, Annual appraisals.
- L&D: Identifying Training requirements along with business leaders and working with Corporate team for implementing them.
- HR Analytics: Present monthly HR dashboards & presentations for monthly HR - Business reviews
- Compliances: Ensure both Central and State level Statutory Compliances are followed, and regulatory documents are filed for all branches. Collaborating with the COE for IR/ER in resolving employee related disputes and grievances. Initiating disciplinary actions including suspension & termination without affecting org. peace & harmony. Point of contact for all ER matters and train/guide managers in best ER practices, counsel HR on sensitive issues and build responsive strategies for handling grievances.
- Other Activities: Own/drive HR policies and directives and ensure smooth implementation across the firm. Participate and deliver assigned HR projects initiatives to enhance the overall effectiveness of HR across the organization; Track and report updates to deliver as per set objectives. Ideate, design and strategize for initiating and driving employee engagement initiatives to the tee.
Profile Requirements :
- Full time MBA from tier 1 & 2 colleges
- 6-10 years of experience in the HR field
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders
- Good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in handling employee issues with sensitivity, objectivity, and empathy
- Proficient in data analytics, process orientation & handling issues
- Team Player with the ability to network & collaborate with diverse teams across locations
- People oriented and able to collaborate actively with employees and stake holders
- Travel, whenever required