HR at Turtlemint
Views:4051 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:202
Turtlemint - Senior Manager - Legal - LLB (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible for implementing & strengthening a robust and dependable compliance framework, reviewing the various operational, business & regulatory processes, all IRDAI regulations & guidelines and identifying and addressing gaps, if any.
- Ensured regulatory (IRDAI) inspection readiness by reviewing critical business and operational processes. Closely dealt with the inspectors to ensure a smooth inspection with minimal observations.
- To advise on various sector specific legal, operational & business matters, ethical and compliance issues, have also conducted HR and market conduct related investigations etc
- To work on various contracts relating to reinsurance, IT SaaS Agreements, Distribution and Marketing, Vendor Agreements, Leave & license and other third party agreements etc.
- Strengthen various legal and compliance processes.
- To supervise all Board & Committee processes & meetings, pre & post meeting work and ensured all statutory compliance, record keeping & regulatory filings with ROC, RBI. Liaised with shareholders
- To institute corporate legal documentation & agreements like outsourcing, empanelment, vendor & AMC agreements, trust deeds, assignment agreement, offer documents and so on
- To conduct legal due diligence of various internal departments and advise the management on the legal risks involved.
- Efficiently work with cross-functional departments.
- Experience in handling compliance for multiple entities.
Skills - Excellent communication skills
Qualification - LLB