HR at Turtlemint
Views:1413 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Turtlemint - Process Innovation Head - Loans (10-12 yrs)
- An exciting opportunity in creating a strategy road map in one of the fastest growing Fintech Companies in India. The candidate will work closely with the head of SBU in creating a vision for the Assets business for the Unicorn in the making.
- Turtlemint Money is creating a Financial Services technology platform that would facilitate the consumers in their entire process of searching, decision-making and applying for a loan - till the disbursement. Our network of Digital Partners across India, enabled by a smart technology platform, differentiates us from other online players. Graduates of IIT/IIM and ex-employees of top companies like Yahoo, eBay, and Quikr founded Turtlemint. We are a well-funded start up, backed by leading technology VC firms including Sequoia, Nexus Venture Partners and Blume Ventures.
- The ideal candidate will be highly process focused & responsible for creating training strategy, oversee its implementation & assess its outcome for the business. Demonstrate ability to understand the needs & build enablers towards creating loyalty to the platform ensuring delivery towards our vision of helping individuals make progress in their lives through financing their dreams, priorities & ventures.
Explore more about us on :
www.turtlemintmoney.com and www.turtlemint.com
1. Understand customer journey on product; work closely with Ops, Product, Lending Partners & QA Teams to define efficient processes around it
2. Develop design processes and innovative approaches as a proof of concept & achieve buy-in from all decision makers for its successful application
3. Draw an overall training and development plan that addresses training gaps, needs and expectations, deploying a wide variety of training methods podcasts/webinars (both functional & behavioural)
4. Conducting effective coaching / orientation sessions for Sales, Operations & Call Centre staff to define an effective communication strategy, using Story telling & other client engaging approaches
5. Tailor training programs around business needs, incorporating feedback from the ground on products, process & client experience objection handling; building solutions for partnership opportunities; activation of Digital Partners (DP) on digital platform clearly articulating & communicating Sales Incentives; increase production & productivity by ensuring effective knowledge management & marketing campaigns
a) 10 - 12 years of experience in Process Domain, with Quality focus (MBA preferred)
b) Readiness for a start-up environment - ability to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to make the product successful;
c) Outstanding written/oral communication, analytical skills, and attention to detail
d) Good Communication, Analytical & Project Management Skills
e) Demonstrate highly effective interpersonal, listening, writing and presentation skills
f) Be able and willing to travel to meet clients & staff
g) Ability to translate technical information into easy to use learning material.
h) Knowledge of software like VISIO / LUCID