HR at Turtlemint
Views:582 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Turtlemint - Manager - Strategy & Analytics (2-5 yrs)
- Business analytics and data-driven decision making is at the heart of our organization. Every function, be it Marketing, Sales or Operations, rely on data the most critical asset of our organization to make informed decisions and develop strategies and processes for driving growth.
- Analytics team is therefore at the core of driving all innovation efforts.
As a Strategy and Analytics manager, you would be responsible for;
- Deep diving into the data, proposing data driven solutions to business problems and analyzing the impact of initiatives driven by the C-suite.
- Carry out hierarchy level analysis and propose gaps to the functional heads and senior management.
- Typical projects that you may work on include: investor relations, Financial modelling, Sales productivity enhancement, hypothesis testing, Sales and finance dashboards, sales and operations performance management, cohorts management, etc.
Skills Requirement :
- Fast learner - Should be self-motivated to learn & quickly manage stakeholder's data requirements
- Expertise in working with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint is a must
- Familiarity with any of the visualization software such as Spotfire, Tableau, QlikView, etc. is preferred
- Prior work experience of 2+ year in analytics or strategy function
- Willingness to understand the business operations
- Analytical mindset and love of working with data
- Good presentation skills
- Prior experience in Big 4 companies