HR at Turtlemint
Views:3980 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Turtlemint - Key Account Manager - SaaS (3-4 yrs)
Job Profile -
- We are looking for awesome sales gurus & solutions specialists, adrenalin junkies with a record-breaking- sales history in the technology space - Software. Apply ONLY IF you are turned ON by deal closures and are satisfied by beating (and not just meeting) targets.
- We offer the exhilaration representing innovative solutions and services for the enterprises in this emerging era. Be certain that you are man, or for that matter woman enough to take up the challenge.
- The role will provide you with the opportunity to work and grow in a dynamic organization and evolve as a part of a creative team. As a BDM-SaaS Solutions you will be responsible for helping Indian enterprises experience the most advanced and innovative insurance distribution business solutions to help them compete effectively in the highly competitive market. Are you capable to be the catalyst of change that will transform the way businesses communicate and collaborate and will evolve to work in the future-
- The role entails rapidly developing customer base in the assigned region, beating defined- sales- targets and helping enterprises ride the cloud. You will focus on initiating relationships with multi-level decision- makers from CEOs, MDs to IT heads through phone, e-mailer campaigns, in-person contacts and presentations.
What it takes to be with our dynamic team -
- 3- 4 years in B2B lead generation or international sales role, solution selling, consultative selling
- Experience in strategic outbound calling that results in qualifying C-level, VP and Director-level contacts within identified target accounts and top 2000 Companies in geographic territory supporting outside- Sales- team and collaborating with Marketing for periodical campaigns
- Successful history and methodology of cold calling and creating- sales- leads and work independently to identify target audiences.
Key responsibility areas :
- Responsible for qualified lead generation and development of a healthy- sales- funnel
- Manage the sales cycle from initial prospect qualification calls to secure a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Contact C-level executives to generate and develop new prospects and opportunities -
- Understand customer's business to be able to explore automation opportunities
- Understand product and competitive products to be able to demonstrate our value proposition effectively to clients
- Present and demo products/services to prospects
- Remain in frequent contact with the customers in your responsibility to understand their future needs
- Writing comprehensive pitches and follow-up emails based on conversations with prospects -
- Resolve issues aiming to customer satisfaction and the preservation of the company's reputation
- New business generation (hunting) and upselling in existing accounts (farming) across the region
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers in the market-
- Interface with technical- sales- support team and customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Giving solution presentations, draft Proposal leading to closure discussion (End to end- sales- activities)
- Excellent English - Oral & Written Communication skills with the right professional attitude
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding target goals
- Excellent academics
- Should be a good Team Player and able to work as Individual Contributor-
Good to have:
- SaaS/product selling experience
- AWS certifications
- Min 3-4 years of experience in- Hunting role, Sales Management, Solutions, and Consulting
- Experience of selling Enterprise solutions (preferably BI/CRM/SAAS- products) across different business verticals
- Experience in insurance sector will be an added advantage
Qualification: BE/B-Tech from premier institutes & MBA (Sales- & Marketing) from Tier - Business schools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.