HR at Turtlemint
Views:7958 Applications:1042 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:498
Turtlemint - Data Analyst/Scientist - Python & SQL (1-8 yrs)
Job Role and Responsibility
- Analytics and data-driven decision making is at the heart of our organization. Every function, be it Product, Marketing, Sales or Operations, rely on data - the most critical asset of our organization - to make informed decisions and develop strategies and processes for driving growth. analytics team is therefore at the core of driving all innovation efforts.
As a data analyst/scientist, you would be responsible for researching, formulating and implementing innovative analytics solutions and accelerators, which would help functional heads and senior management in developing business-building strategies on a regular basis. Typical business problems that you would be working on are Sales and operational efficiency, Customer behavior prediction, Sales forecasting, etc.
Skill Requirement (must have)
- Fast learner and result-oriented. Should be self-motivated to try new ideas & quickly iterate to reach the desired outcome.
- Expertise and hands-on with Python, SQL and MS Excel
- Experience in implementing machine learning models & other predictive techniques
- Ability to take end to end ownership: from data acquisition, solution design, implementation to evaluation
- Love of working with data to discover actionable insights and develop first-of-its-kind solutions
Education: B.E./B.Tech or equivalent engineering degree
Work experience: Must have 1+ year of professional experience in analytics / data science function