Human Resource at Turbizo.com
Views:12943 Applications:1151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:205
Turbizo.com - Manager - Sales/Business Development - IIM/ISB/MDI (1-5 yrs)
Need an Manager- Sales in an operational and funded start-up.The candidate must be from tier 1 b-schools,more preferably from IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS/XIMB/IIT/NIT.
The candidate must be having 01-05 years of experience in B2B corporate sales and The candidate must be having high network of top decision makers of the corporate. The candidate must be from top tier 1 institutes like IIMs,ISB,FMS, IITs,NITs,XLRI etc.The candidate must be dynamic,an individual contributor and having high entrepreneurial spirit to work in a start-up environment.Candidates from Cab/transportation/travel/logistics industry, with startup experience and who can join us immediately will be given more preference.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement the strategic sales plan for Turbizo and its brands.
- Develop effective senior level relationships with clients.
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and events.
- Maximizing new business development opportunities
- Overseeing a sales team and initially must be willing to visit clients individually and generate leads or business.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with AVP-sales/Team.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories as well as for different industry verticals; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/services.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's products/services.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff's productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Collaborates with Team and reporting Authorities to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show or campaign management expenses.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff and leadership team whenever required.
- Direct and oversee sales, sales support, and operations functions for an assigned region to ensure adequate inventory levels and product availability to maximize regional sales volume, inventory turns, and market penetration.
- Manage budget, sales expenses and maintain required documentation for audits, accounts payable and account-related expenses.
- Convey the Company's quality vision to employees and customers and support their participation in the Company's quality improvement effort.
- Communicate internally on competitive information, customer activities, plans and service issues.