Assistant Manager HR at Tupperware
Views:1100 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Tupperware - Manager - Finance - CA (4-12 yrs)
Manager - Finance
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare the GST, direct selling guidelines and other indirect tax filings as needed
- Perform monthly indirect tax accruals, reconciliations, and related journal entries
- Proactively identify tax process automation and improvement opportunities
- Respond to indirect tax inquiries of both internal and external business partners timely, accurately, and professionally.
- Quarterly & annual reporting of Tax pack and accounting packs.
- Drive AP policies & processes & manage AP Master Data Management, reports and internal controls.
- Coordinating all audit activity.
- Overseeing accounts, ledgers, reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards regulatory requirements. Review invoices entered to the Company's general ledger by AP Team / staff, including accurate input of general ledger coding and verification of invoice approval. Ensure ZERO errors.
- Overseeing payments & treasury function.
- Ensure month-end closure on timely basis as per prescribed timelines. Coordinate with plant finance team for smooth closure.
- Ensure employees are paid timely for out-of-pocket expense reimbursements and in accordance with our expense policy.
- In depth Knowledge Direct, tax along with reconciliation to statutory financials & US GAAP.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Experience and Working Knowledge of Accounts & Treasury function
- Qualification - Chartered Accountant with minimum 4-5 years of post-qualification work experience in Accounting/Finance
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards, finance, taxation and compliance-related matters like GST, TDS, PF/PT, etc
- Working knowledge of ERP system like JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle
- Good understanding and knowledge of GST & VAT. Up-to-date with current tax practices and technical issues
- Experience of working with top 10 consulting firms.
- Versatile, motivated, creative, intellectually curious, analytical, collaborator and a strong communicator.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.