Assistant Manager HR at Tupperware
Views:1233 Applications:510 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Tupperware - Lead - Category - Emerging Channels (3-7 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes, but not limited to:
Category Marketing and Lifecycle Management:
- Managing category Marketing Management and Complete Lifecycle of product line; Introduce new lines; Liaise with production team, category team and vendors on need basis for Product Lifecycle management [including but not limited to Pricing, Mapping, Packaging, Go to Market strategy]; Developing Product Folders and Sales kits; Conceptualize, Create, Execute and Report consumer promotions through pricing, collaterals, packaging, retail display and other media
- Product Pricing process and mechanism, Optimize Product Mix, Consumer Promotions with focus on margin focus on margin
Business and Market Intelligence
- Competition Mapping, Trend Monitoring; MIS and Data Management: Need Gap Analysis, Pricing Analysis, Competition Analysis, Data Interpretation; and undertake need based market visits.
- Support in preparing Annual Marketing Operating Plan, Digital Media plan and Budget outlay of Marketing
- Manage the consumer promotion plans with respect to conceptualization, attractiveness, pricing, profit and execution. Creation, design, and development of the Tupperware India product portfolio from concept to consumer.
- Budget and Revenue Planning, Profitability and Margin Analysis and Management; Conceptualize, Facilitate Top line and Bottom line growth of product category while owning Category Management
Inventory Management and Control
- Define and Monitor Fast moving, Slow moving, Dead stock and strategize liquidation mechanism in a time bound manner
- Liason and Co-ordination with Regional Headquarter and Global Headquarter for product lines, Regular co-ordination with regional sales teams.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Qualification : Full time Graduate / Post Graduate from a reputed institute
Proven Experience :
- Min 3-6 yrs of experience in Category planning with exposure to Retail planning
- Good communication & strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and learning agility
- Proficient in working on Microsoft Office ( Word & Excel )
- Data Usage & Interpretation
- Entrepreneurial approach & High Accountability
- Prior knowledge of inventory management concepts including allocation is desirable
- Strong Planning ability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.