Assistant Manager HR at Tupperware
Views:2106 Applications:746 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Tupperware - Head - Retail Business Development (7-13 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Market Research - Gather information and analyse to develop a thorough understanding of micro-markets/ catchments via the following Demographics - Population, density, households, purchasing power etc, Footfall Count drivers - Transit, accessibility, Institutions, businesses nearby etc, Footfall patterns across day parts and across days of the week. Research retail brands present there and understand their business dynamics, Rental benchmarking
2. Property Assessment - Gather information and assess the property to understand its strengths and challenges
3. Property Attributes - Dimensions and layout to assess capacity, Availability of Services and challenges.
4. Property Quality - Age, construction etc, Run the real estate evaluation model to arrive at Property score, Proposed PL, Presentation for board approval
5. Property Acquisition - Liaison with Landlord and Legal
- Expansion Plan: Achieve number of store openings in the markets identified as per the business plan, To get new relevant business partners into the business.
6. Site Selection: Work closely with relevant malls and block right locations within the malls for the brand, Open profitable stores.
7. Developing growth strategies and accordingly get relevant locations / proposals for stores in Bangalore.
8. Site Feasibility : Conduct financial analysis and technical feasibility of the proposed site.
9. Statutory Guidelines : Streamline and formulate robust legal agreement for new stores with aim to ensure statutory adherence and mitigate organizational risk exposure.
10. Relationship Management: Maintaining strong relationships with existing and prospective landlords.
11. Launch Stores, City, take care of PL and team.
- To create and manage lead pipeline across all regions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.