Assistant Manager HR at Tupperware
Views:3477 Applications:1163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Tupperware - Head - Brand & Category (8-14 yrs)
Lead Category & Branding with the creation, design, and development of the Tupperware India product portfolio from concept to consumer. Manage the consumer promotion plans with respect to conceptualization, attractiveness, pricing, profit, brand management and execution
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Category Marketing and Lifecycle Management:
Lead category Marketing Management and Complete Lifecycle of product line; Introduce new lines; Liaise with production team, category team and vendors on need basis for Product Lifecycle management [including but not limited to Pricing, Mapping, Packaging, Go to Market strategy]; Developing Product Folders and Sales kits; Concept, Create, Execute and Report consumer promotions through pricing, collaterals, packaging, retail display and other media.
Product Pricing process and mechanism, Optimize Product Mix, Consumer Promotions with focus on margin.
Business and Market Intelligence:
Competition Mapping, Trend Monitoring & Create Trends; MIS and Data Management: Need Gap Analysis, Pricing Analysis, Competition Analysis, Data Interpretation; and undertake need based market visits.
Budget and Revenue Planning, Profitability and Margin Analysis and Management; Conceptualize, Facilitate Top line and Bottom line growth of product category while owning Category Management.
Inventory Management and Control:
Define and Monitor Fast moving, Slow moving, Dead stock and strategize liquidation mechanism in a time bound manner.
Liaison and Co-ordinate with Regional Headquarter and Global Headquarter for product lines, Regular co-ordination with regional sales teams.
- Branding: Plan and manage various aspects of Digital Marketing as described below (but not limited to)
1. Managing Organization tools
2. Social Media Management (organic & Inorganic)
3. Digital Advertising (Across Social, Display/Programmatic, OTT and any new platforms)
4. Search Marketing Management - SEO (Onsite, Offsite), SEM/PPC Campaign planning, Google Analytics and tracking
5. Lead Generation Campaigns
6. Managing Corporate website
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Very strong analytic skills
- Out of box thinker
- Good understanding of India retail scenario for product activation programs
- Constantly being aware of competition, current trends and activities in segment
- Good working knowledge of technological developments, trends and competitor activity
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and Initiative driven, while being a team player
- Resourceful & well networked with Commercial awareness and negotiation skills
Education - MBA-Marketing
Experience - 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in a product company
Location - Gurgaon
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.