Assistant Manager HR at Tupperware
Views:364 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Tupperware - Associate Manager - Training & Events (4-6 yrs)
Includes, but not limited to :
- Ensure the sales are based on the goals and objectives as defined by the Management as per Business Plan.
- Manage the Pan India Training & Events Function for Tupperware India
1. Identifying skills gap & training needs assessment to identify areas of improvement/ business impact areas for the salesforce
2. Development of annual and monthly training & Events calendars & strategy
3. Focus on training & development of the salesforce on the following
- Product knowledge and features and benefit training Pan India
- Help train salesforce on prospecting & lead generation
- Development of selling systems and tools
- Focus on grooming and softer skills
4. Help supplement the month campaigns /launches/Virtual & Physical events with adequate Trainings
5. Focused drives to build the core KPIS of Direct Selling - Changing lives , Productivity , Retention and Career progression
6. Focus on executing training and development for career progression for the salesforce
7. Develop & execute the calendar for Reward and recognition and use the element to drive the direct selling business and develop a standardized training delivery process.
8. Content and training material development for above focus interventions
9. Aid adoption of digital tools and support with relevant trainings /data
10. Assisting in developing positioning and sales pitch for each product category and develop impactful sales training plan for these
11. Be the custodian of Unique selling systems developed internally - Homeshops, Kitchen expert
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Qualification : Full time Graduate / Post Graduate from a reputed institute
- Proven Experience :
a. Min 4 - 6 years of experience in managing training function & Events in Direct Selling / Insurance/Hospitality or allied industries
b. Should have an experience in training and development function
c. Ability to drive team sales/targets.
d. Good in collaboration and team work
e. Good communication, self-motivated and good negotiation skill
f. Good on onstage and presentation skills , Familiarity with content creation tools will be an added advantage
g. Excellent inter personal skills to engage effectively with external and internal team member.
h. Ability to work in cross functional teams with tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of System : MS Office
- Location: Gurgaon
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.