HR at Trycon Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Views:331 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Trycon Technologies - Senior Team Lead - Engineering (6-10 yrs)
Senior Team Lead, Engineering
Company: Trycon Technologies (Scanova)
Job Title: Senior Team Lead, Engineering
CTC: INR 21-25 LPA
Location: Noida (Delhi-NCR)
About the Company :
We, at Scanova, believe that products bring real value and want to see India become a Product Nation. We want the world to use off-the-shelf scalable software products made and handcrafted in India.
To make a Product Nation, the simple first step is a product. Scanova, our flagship product, is a QR Code Management tool that allows businesses to create, design, manage, and track QR Code-based interactions. We also built a suite of products that revolve around QR Code technology-QR API (QR Code Generation API), QR Batch (Bulk QR Code Generator), and Ticket Generator (Secure Event Ticket Generator). With an increasing demand for QR Code technology and related use cases, the company will continue to invest in scalable products that will help the company become a leader in the offline-to-online technology space.
All Scanova products are software-as-a-service tools (web and mobile applications) that are handcrafted in India and used by professionals and businesses across the globe. Over 2,000 businesses including Amazon, Cisco, Intel, HCL, Diageo, Samsung, Adobe, Hike Messenger, Aon Hewitt, Johnson & Johnson, Marriott, Hilton, and McDonald's, from about 114 countries use Scanova products for promotional and operational use cases.
Since its inception, Scanova follows the 'lean startup' methodology and builds products iteratively to align with customer success. Each iteration follows a rigorous process of understanding customer requirements, problem-solving, specifying requirements, designing, software development, quality control, and customer success.
This process helps us build world-class software-as-a-service products that are fast, secure, scalable, sustainable, and resource-efficient.
With the increasing demand for QR Code technology and our products, the company is now looking to further strengthen its core leadership team.
About the Role:
The company is currently led by the Founder/CEO (Gautam Garg), who is leading both non-technical (marketing, customer relations, research & strategy, and human resources) and product development teams (design, software development, and quality assurance).
With an increasing demand for QR Code technology and the company's products, the Founder/CEO is looking for a Senior Team Lead, who can lead the entire Engineering department of the Company. The Engineering department primarily includes three product teams (each led by a Team Lead/Senior Software Developer).
The Senior Team Lead will be responsible for the overall development, management, and success of all software products in the company and will report directly to the Founder/CEO.
The Senior Team Lead will be required to hire, train, guide, manage, and evaluate team members in each product team.
To succeed in this role, it is expected that the Senior Team Lead has on-the-ground software development experience, has designed system architecture, has knowledge of the latest technology stack, and has experience in software delivery via managing a team.
Job Responsibilities :
Specifically, we are looking for a Senior Team Lead, Engineering, who will be required to:
- Be responsible for overall development and management of the company's products, including budget
- Hire, train, guide, and review team members (including Team Leads, Software Developers, and QA Analysts) during the entire software development lifecycle
- Help to design the system architecture to ensure products are- high performing, scalable, visually appealing, and secure
- Build strategies to mitigate risks including downtime, malicious attacks, and technical debt
- Engage in technical discussions with enterprise customers/clients (whenever required)
- Work directly with the Founder/CEO to build product objectives and pipeline, and see through their execution
To be eligible for the role, you must have the following prerequisites and skills:
- (Required) Graduation in BE/B.Tech. in CS, IT, SE from a reputed institution and an aggregate of 65% or above, or CGPA- 7.0 or higher
- (Required) Between 6-10 years of hands-on experience in software development roles, preferably full-stack in SaaS
- (Required) High proficiency in English communication- written and verbal
- (Required) Working knowledge of architecting, building, and operating highly scalable, available, performant, and secure solutions; database concepts (Queries optimization, ACID properties, Scaling Databases, etc.); and building solutions in multiple stacks
- (Required) Experience in hiring, training, guiding, and reviewing teams
- (Good to have) M.Tech. in CS, M.Sc. in CS, or Masters in Engineering Management (MEM) from a reputed university
- (Good to have) Experience in managing product(s)/team budgets
- (Good to have) Experience in customer/client engagement
- (Good to have) Planning, management, and documentation skills
As a part of your compensation, you will be offered the following:
- Salary: CTC INR 21-25 LPA
- Working Days: Monday - Friday
- Flexible working hours (9 hours per day)
- Work-from-home during the pandemic
- Total number of leaves in a year: 24 (in addition to gazetted holidays and weekends)
- 1 work-from-home per month when working in the office during normalcy
- Medical Insurance
- Opportunity to grow your career & become the company's CTO
- Access to company culture including employee engagement events, outings, trips, learning sessions, and freebies
Please Note: The applicants will be required to submit a Cover Letter in order to get shortlisted.
Trycon Technologies (Scanova)