Associate Vice President - HR at Truweight Wellness Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1277 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Truweight - Business Head - eCommerce (4-15 yrs)
Please read the JD and eligibility criteria before applying.
- Responsible to set up eCommerce platform, build the required team and lead it to be the primary revenue-generating division.
- Develop e-Commerce merchandising & e-retailing strategy to meet revenue target
- Drive sales through Shopify, and other e-retail platforms
- Collaborate with e-retail companies, negotiate profit margins, marketing expenditure splits and brand position for Truweight on their portal to promote and sell Truweight products online
- Responsible for end to end planning and execution of e-retailing
- Consider e-retail as a separate business unit and take complete ownership of running it profitably
- Partner with e-retailers to ensure that product goals and benefits are consistent with their strategies and value propositions
- Drive day to day optimization and digital revenue responsibilities across categories; analyze weekly and daily performance, provide insights and drive day to day optimization across all platforms
- Identify and create demography based marketing strategies to acquire the target customers
- Work with Marketing, Merchandising and Creative teams in our integrated planning process to deliver a cohesive shopping experience across all touch-points
- Understand our shopper needs and expectations in different geographies and work with creative teams to achieve a balanced, strategic approach to online merchandising localization
- Work with creative and localization teams to define online merchandising processes to suit the local needs
- Contribute to the flawless execution of visual merchandising strategies
- Utilize reporting (conversion, funnel, etc.) data & analytics to improve business performance and inform merchandising strategies to drive growth
- Adjust the site strategy based on the assessment of the competitive landscape (site merchandising strategies of key competitors and best-in-class online retailers) and emerging online trends
- Responsible for online collaboration to drive e-retail
- Collaborate with other corporates for promotional campaigns
- Responsible to plan right discounting strategies to pull optimum web traffic while maintaining profit margins
Required Candidate profile :
- Must have handled shopify
- Must have strong e-retail background
- Should be able to build an e-commerce platform from scratch
- Must have strong business understanding and number orientation
- Must have right acumen for online merchandising
- Should be research-driven and is always updated with the current trends
- Should be Engg+MBA from premier institutes
- Must have good understanding of Digital Marketing
- Having an experience of being an entrepreneur in D2C space will be a huge plus (Doesn't matter if you failed)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.