Trust Group - Associate Vice President/Vice President - Software Engineering (9-12 yrs)
Bondbazaar a SEBI registered brokerage house is pioneering Online Bond Trading platform In India. In line with the expansion plans, we seek to expand our Technology team to help us accomplish our future roadmap strategy. Candidatures are invited from people in the BFSI / Fintech industry who are part of the technology domain in the areas of Business Application - solutions and Technology Infrastructure.
The pre requisites are as specified below
Qualifications : Love for Technology and Fintech!
- Challenge conventional wisdom, think out of the box and should be a Techno- maverick!
- Has between 9-12 years of Experience in the BFSI sector
- Background orientation in technology with working understanding of Java, SQL, Python, React Js, Node Js
- Engineering degree (Not a must) or Equivalent Equivalent Bachelor's degree
Job description / expectation:
- Should have good man management skills
- Should plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to the detailed design, development, and prepare Business requirement documentation
- Should guide the development team on issues related to the detailed design, development, and deployment of software or application.
- Should establish development and deployment plans, milestones and deliverables in consultation with all stakeholders
- Analyse the architecture design.
- Analyse the data model to identify the association and relationship between product entities and their elements.
- Analyse the data model to identify the data attributes, entity type and elements to be used in the application development.
- Conduct regular reviews to control quality of project deliverables and testing processes.
- Identify and analyse project risks in accordance with organisational risk policies.
- Identify and map the enterprise business components with the integrated application development and the reusable existing application components.
- Manage project information to ensure that relevant stakeholders are kept updated of progress and changes in project.
- Manage software configuration and API management at scale
- Manage the quality of the system development process.
- Monitor and control project risks to develop scenarios for variances and risk management plan.
- Recommend follow-up actions to relevant stakeholders.
- Review the developed application.
- Select quality management framework based on a set of criteria within the context of the organisation's Quality Management System (QMS).
- Select relevant tools and techniques to develop programme skeleton of the enterprise business components.