Founder at Serving Skill
Views:299 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Trust Accounting Role - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
The team is segregated as per the locations they service. The team works on accounting and book keeping across asset classes and jurisdictions and works on statutory compliances. The role entails book keeping and accounting for different types of entities and working on other related tasks such as portfolio reviews, asset recording as well as adhering to regulatory deadlines. Expected to do the accounting, based on various documents provided to them, on the CST system.
- Independent book keeping of all transactions and preparation of financial documents and minutes of an individual portfolio of companies.
- Supervising and reporting of cash positions and bank transactions
- Daily interaction and correspondence with business partners and associates of other jurisdictions
- Knowledge of securities market and corporate actions and accounting of various asset classes
- Portfolio performance reviews, asset recording and other regulatory tasks
- All the above tasks to be done with high accuracy and within deadlines
You Offer :
- Graduate/PostGraduate with accounting and book keeping primarily
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient MS Office - esp. MS Excel
- Prior accounting experience of up to 5-7 years
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and thrive under pressure
- Knowledge of trust and fiduciary environment will be an added advantage
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Qualifications-B.Com, CA, ICWA, Other Course