HR at Trurealty Private Limited
Views:355 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Trurealty - Lead - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
Lead Business Development
Role Summary :
Lead Business Development would be responsible for proposing and developing new business partnerships for TRU Realty through analyzing and identifying new markets and emerging trends.
Expectations from the Role:
To spearhead the function of Business Development at TRU Realty and enable the delivery of business plan through Liasioning, Relationship Management, Networking, New Business Ideas
- Relationship Management with multiple business partners
- Engage with relevant stakeholders including SMEs, government bodies, consultants, and industry professionals to facilitate smooth business operations.
- Prospecting, identify and pitch TRU Realty towards business development.
- Provide strategic inputs to CEO on new opportunities, proposals, etc.
- Optimal utilization of multiple channels for positioning of TRU Realty
- Work with SMEs, Government bodies, Consultants etc. for end to end of BD cycle
- Must be having in-depth understanding of Pune/ Mumbai market and continue to explore new avenues
- Business Planning, Budgets, Business Roadmaps, Pricing strategy, etc.
- Preparing strategies for land acquisition and networking with brokers and consultants on a regular basis to screen new proposals.
- Identifying, sourcing, and acquiring land projects for all real estate formats. Preparing Technical Financial Feasibility studies of the projects and getting it approved from the senior management.
- Procurement of the revenue documents for Title clearance and facilitation of smooth approval process for the projects.
- To identify new development opportunities and project formats. Facilitate title investigation, due diligence with aid of legal professionals. Participation in negotiation with
- To identify land banks across regions and evaluate the business feasibility for procurement in line with the business plan of the company
- To identify and evaluate the profitability of Joint Development Jv investment options
- To ensure comprehensive due diligence and vetting of the land documents along with the Legal department.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Marketing or equivalent.
Experience - Minimum 2 years of experience in a dynamic, fast paced environment in similar role A team player with an analytical bent of mind, solution driven approach, high levels of creativity and integrity would be an ideal candidate.
Interaction Matrix: The position would interact with the following stakeholders on regular basis for inputs, execution, feedback, escalation, decision making, etc
- Project Leads & Architects
- Government Agencies
- Societies & Consultants
- Partner Firms / Agencies & Channel Partners
1. Behavioral event interview with HR
2. Interview with CEO
3. Psychometric & Aptitude Assessment
Evaluation plan is derived through TRU Realtys TRUst Matrix (Talent Acquisition)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.