HR at Intellihealth Solutions Private Limited
Views:1831 Applications:532 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:311
Truemeds - AVP - Supply Chain Management (4-10 yrs)
About Us :
Burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers
- 70% of healthcare spend in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology driven, tele-health platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchase in India.
Truemeds, through its proprietary algorithm and tele-consultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers !
We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love - 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
We are on the lookout for an Assistant Vice President of Supply Chain, who can work with dynamic team setups and solve intriguing problems, someone who can bring a fresh mind with new ideas and perspectives and have a sense of ownership.
- Understanding Warehouse Operations (Inbound, Outbound, Inventory, Audit)
- Omnichannel experience of Ecommerce / Traditional Offline Business as a mix
- Lean and Process Improvement practice
- Demand Planning and forecasting experience using any statistical methods
- Team Leadership exposure (On roll and Off roll)
- Worked with Procurement team for Fulfilment and Margin Increase
- Passionate about customer experience
- Strong Analytical skills - Data Based learning Approach
- Process Improvement and Excellence
- WH and Logistics Process Automation - Use of HHD and scanners in Ops
- Efficiency Increase of WH Operations and Reduction in Procurement Timelines
- Process Standardization across the cities
- New Location Expansion and Set up
- Experience - 4+ years
- A master's degree in Operations, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Strong Leadership skills
-We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.