HR at Intellihealth Solutions Private Limited
Views:2929 Applications:814 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:327
Truemeds - Associate Director - CEO's Office (0-2 yrs)
Truemeds is looking to hire highly driven individuals for the CEO's office, who can own end-to-end strategic initiatives and their implementation. This team holds a critical position in the company and works on the company's largest and highest impact projects involving strategy as well as execution.
What can you expect to work on?
- Strategy, Data Analytics, Supply chain optimization, Growth Projects, Finance - anything and everything, you ought to wear multiple hats and be good at managing that
- Work with internal as well as external stakeholders to scale the biz with one common objective in mind - Improve customer delight and experience
- Initiating and executing end-to-end strategic partnerships for growth and value optimization
- Understand and prioritize company's pain points thus devising individual projects to solve for them as to improve the KPIs (unit economics, repeat etc.)
- Brainstorm and work on new lines of business as we scale beyond the primary biz
- Unique opportunity to be at the front seat as we build the next big consumer internet company
We would love to chat if you have / are :
- 0 - 2 years of experience post MBA across: Consulting, Investment Banking, PE / VC, or start-up experience
- If you think critically, weigh out the plans, brainstorm, collaborate, and once decided, figure out a way to close items
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, with a zeal to take ownership and get things done
- Ability to understand and derive insights from data
- Mindset of making every day count
Why should you apply :
- Excellent learning opportunity - Front row seat as we traverse from 0 to 1 together
- Work closely with the senior most stakeholders in the organization and working on some of the most impactful projects for the company
- Witness your impact on the organization by implementing the strategies you work on
- An opportunity to lead and grow in the organisation as we scale
- Become part of a Rocketship with a proven PMF and a single goal of doubling down across the country
No one should have to choose between their health and their healthcare costs. With this vision -we aim to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology driven, tele-health platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchase in India. We aim to become the go-to e-pharmacy for the "Smart consumer" to go for best value medicines.
We have raised ~28MM till date from marquee long term investors (Westbridge Capital - One of the largest Indian PE funds with ~6 billion USD in AUM and Info Edge Ventures - One of the largest backers of Zomato and Policybazaar in their seed to IPO journey).
With the proven PMF, we plan to go heavy on customer acquisition and delight. Having launched 3 new warehouses in last 6 months, we plan to launch 9 more in next 12 months
Our Growth journey:
- Leader in the Generics space - Making medicines affordable and accessible to India
- On an exponential growth curve - recorded 140X growth over the last 3 years
- 6MM+ app downloads - served 10,00,000+ customers till date and millions of orders delivered
- Company owns and runs warehouses in 5 cities currently - Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Lucknow
- In-process to launch 9 new warehouses over the next 12 months