Assistant Manager HR at Truebil.com
Views:9321 Applications:1156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Truebil - Senior Operation Manager (1-4 yrs)
Senior Operation Manager
- Considering the growth stage of Truebil, the Operations Manager would typically be doing the following:
- Drive the daily operations and lead the efforts in optimization and improvement of the on-going operations.
- Head the customer sales and support team across all cities having a team size of 100+
- Manage, Improve and implement new and existing CRM and Telephony infrastructure.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams and analyze process workflow, business requirements and implement changes
- Head, manage and ensure nation wide customer walk-ins in Truebil Direct Stores.
- Measure and monitor sales flow and lead management across all cities.
What is required to be an Operations Manager at Truebil
- Ability to lead and solve complex problem statement
- Should be a strong team player with an ability to lift the motivation of the team in undesirable situations
- Must be a person with tremendous zeal to learn, accept and solve new challenges everyday
- Should definitely be comfortable in using Google Sheets (Any scripting Language), Microsoft tools like Excel, Word, Presentation, etc.
- Strong Analytical skills and a flair for number crunching.