HR Executive at Truebil.com
Views:1523 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Truebil - Expert - Business Intelligence & Strategy - IIT (1-3 yrs)
About Truebil (http://www.truebil.com/) :
Truebil(Paix Technology Pvt. Ltd) is a team of young, highly motivated professionals who strive to help you buy and sell used cars in the simplest way possible.
Truebil is the first platform in India which provides 100% curated, authentic & inspected car listings and manage end-to-end transaction of a pre-owned car purchase. Truebil operates marketplace along with offline stores to bridge gap between online & offline experience required in buying a high ticket size purchase. We as a team strive to bring the trust & transparency in the entire process which has long been plagued by information assymetry and make car buying quick & simple through our proprietory TrueScore Algorithm.
Truebil is looking for an enthusiastic and detail oriented individual who is passionate to work in an establish start-up and loves to challenge the status quo. If you enjoy finding solutions to complex problems and work in synergy with multiple teams to contribute & be a part of the family ready to change the used car industry, come and join our flagship venture.
Designation : BI Expert
Location : Mumbai
Looking for a rock star data artisan to work with cross-functional teams to frame business challenges & opportunities from a data perspective to lead data-driven decisions.
- Be part of defining and growing the analytics function in a fast-growing company
- Drive a data-insights-action process and see how your work translates to business growth
- Work with an energetic and highly skilled team of professionals and business leaders
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work with teams across business functions to understand challenges, and design data driven solutions to optimize and improve performance
- Use data to identify gaps and opportunities across business functions.
- Define key trends, KPIs to communicate to the senior management and other functions, Develop robust and accurate processes to communicate the same periodically
- Model data for dashboards/reporting/statistical purposes. Perform ad-hoc analyses that translate into actionable insights
- Visualize and develop BI solutions with Dashboards and Analytic reports that help operational teams maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction in day-to-day operations
- Work cross functionally with marketing, customer service, delivery, CRM and finance teams to develop BI reports for key functions
- Provide research and analysis, strategic insights on key markets, competitors, threats and targets to support business development efforts. Monitor key markets, competitors and targets
- Produce competitive intelligence analysis reports and analysis of key target
- Support Analytical Solutions using Data techniques, Mathematical & Statistical approaches, Business Domain Context, Competitive & Market research
- Strong analytical and critical thinking with problem solving ability
- Strong business acumen, ability to assess impact on business performance
- Expert in Data access and analysis, has developed analytical models and solutions
Featured in the press by :