HR Executive at Truebil.com
Views:3311 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:306
Truebil - Associate Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-2 yrs)
About Truebil (http://www.truebil.com/) :
Truebil is a team of young, highly motivated professionals who strive to help you buy and sell used cars in the simplest way possible.
Truebil is the first platform in India which provides 100% curated, authentic & inspected car listings and manage end-to-end transaction of a pre-owned car purchase. Truebil operates marketplace along with offline stores to bridge gap between online & offline experience required in buying a high ticket size purchase. We as a team strive to bring the trust & transparency in the entire process which has long been plagued by information asymmetry and make car buying quick & simple through our proprietary TrueScore Algorithm.
Truebil is looking for an enthusiastic and detail oriented individual who is passionate to work in an establish start-up and loves to challenge the status quo. If you enjoy finding solutions to complex problems and work in synergy with multiple teams to contribute & be a part of the family ready to change the used car industry, come and join our flagship venture.
Associate Product Manager at Truebil
As an Associate Product Manager at Truebil, you will assist in driving the product planning and conceptual definition, as well as the technical execution of the product from beginning to end. You should be keen for building and constantly improving the product using industry experience and feedback from customers. You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
You will work with the Technology team to define product release requirements. Your work will guide the Sales and Operations team as well as the marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist product delivery - from the smallest bug fix to a feature release and hence in managing the whole product life cycle
- Help define innovative yet simple and intuitive products
- Act as liaison between business and technology teams and oversee the day-to-day analysis of all product related initiatives to make recommendations to optimize product's functioning to drive business and enhance customer experience
- Leverage analytics data and conversion metrics to identify & resolve pain points in user flow
- Close involvement in documentation, validation, verification of critical performance data, feedback and findings related to the customer buying funnel
- Product management or relevant work experience
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle
- High-level conceptual thinking about product / user problems
- Should be very comfortable with SQL and data analytics and an inclination for numbers with a keen eye for business metric
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mockups
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Ability to articulate and defend product priorities and strategy for impact
- Experience with Product Discovery, Design Thinking, Lean Product a plus
- Experience as a designer, developer, data analyst or user researcher a plus
Preferred Candidate :
Education : Graduate from IIT preferably in Computer Science/Electrical/Maths & Computing
Experience : ~1-2 years of experience in Product Management / Strategic Consulting / Engineering or Design in a Product company.