True Beacon - Associate - Accounting & Finance - CA (2-4 yrs)
Role and responsibility:
- Maintain books of accounts in ERP.
- Perform financial reporting and support in monthly profit and loss analysis, monthly/quarterly and year-end financial closing activity.
- Preparing MIS Reports.
- Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner.
- Assist in developing financial policies and in house accounting manuals.
- Assist in cross functional/departmental integration and process improvement activities with the finance function.
- Managing all direct & indirect tax processes & compliance, books of accounts, scrutiny and finalization of book of accounts.
- Support in setting up internal controls, identification of Financial & Accounting SOPs and processes and highlights areas of process improvement.
- Support in audits - external, internal and other filings.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and share valuable insights with senior leadership.
- Create dynamic financial management reporting and partner with finance & business management teams to track and report various financial results and metrics.
- Create, maintain and review financial models.
- Prepare long range plan and business scenarios to be presented to the management.
- Partner with finance / business management teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting and finance (Corporate and business finance).
- Experience in financial services preferred.
- Knowledge of financial and reporting tools.