Assistant Manager - HR at Trubalance
Views:411 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
True Balance - Product Manager (10-15 yrs)
About Balancehero -
Balancehero Korea is a company that developed the True Balance app - a mobile financial platform operated by Balancehero India Pvt. Ltd. based in Gurugram, India. True Balance app provides digital wallet, lending, recharge & utility payments, e-commerce, insurance and cash loans mainly to financially underserved customers in India
We are a compact and fast paced company having a multi-cultural ecosystem. We believe in fun filled work culture.
1. Responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it. Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
2. Handling complete set of business team from BD, Server/Client Engineers & Product designers
3. Proven ability to work in crossfunctional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
4. Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
5. Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
1. Experience launching new loan products
2. Experience in improving loan products that are directly linked growth revenue.
3. Strong business management and analysis skills. P&L experience a plus.
4. Strong strategy, analytical, and communication skills.
5. Contagious can-do attitude and self-sufficient work style
6. Hands on Product Management Professional
7. Should have owned complete product lifecycle from conceptualization to release and roadmap
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.