HR Mnager at TruckApp (Fleetech Trucking Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:1085 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:222
TruckApp - Operations Head/Chief Operations Officer (5-10 yrs)
About Us :
- The TruckApp is a trucking logistics marketplace that seeks to bring trust, transparency and efficiency to transport. Apart from working capital loans to transporters and fleet-owners we offer load factoring, insurance, lease, rental, and more.
- Building, mentoring and managing a team of high performing Area business managers/lead, procurement and fulfilment associates present across geographies
- Lead the P&L responsibility for the corporate business encompassing acquisition and retention of both Demand / Supply along with managing the fulfilment operations
- Setting the strategy and clear goals for the operating unit and drive execution
- Performance management, talent risk assessment, succession planning, training and coaching, and proactive mechanism to address personnel challenges
- Providing oversight and directions to ensure that the SLAs (both internal and partner/client) of all the services are met or exceeded.
- Manage a large portfolio of projects to budgets and timelines
- Drive continuous improvement / solutions mindset to deliver Scale & Efficiency and higher quality performance.
- Deliver on the committed service levels to the customers and manage excellent working relationship with the customer teams focused on increasing the wallet share from the existing customers
- Manage and troubleshoot day to day key fulfilment metrics through the team - process adherence, customer updates and driving the quality metrics on various operational work processes
- Collaborating with the product & technology teams with inputs in development, launches and driving adoption of new product features
Desired Candidate Profile (Education Qualifications, Work Experience & Desired Skills) :
- Bachelor's degree or MBA (Preferred)
- 5+ years of overall years of experience in Logistics / Transportation Sector
- 5+ years of direct experience of managing large teams and managing through front line supervisors.
- Project Implementation, experience in large scale transformation, great stakeholder and people management skills.