Senior Manager at TRPW Strategic Partners
Views:2541 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
TRPW Strategic Partners - Manager - Internal Audit & Control (4-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Preparation of/ Updating the Process Narratives, Periodic Control Testing and Walkthroughs (Self-Assessment), Testing of System Generated reports.
- Co-coordinating the Corporate and other Internal Audits.
- Revenue Assurance and risk assessments
- Monitoring of Corporate internal control compliances including periodic health checks for the same.
- Working knowledge of ICFR and SOX is essential.
- Understanding of GAAP and Enterprise set of books.
- Other General Accounting Matters
Education and Experience :
- CA / MBA Finance/ Equivalent qualification.
- 4-5 yrs post qualification experience, preferably in internal audit.
- Experience in an Internal Audit team of a consulting firm is added advantage.
Skill Set :
- Should possess good communication, analytical and presentation skills
- The candidates having prior experience of having worked in ERP environment will be preferred.