Trivitron - AM/Senior Executive/Executive - Sales Admin (3-6 yrs)
Sales & Service Administration :
- Registering the Sales Order, Packing List, Performa, and Invoice for the Instruments and Spares.
- Preparing Packing List and identifying proper spares by coordinating with the Logistics team.
- Registering Complaints related to new Installation, Preventive Maintenance, Application issues, Breakdown, Service, and other issues in a timely manner.
- Assigning the same to the respective service/application team and follow-up on regular basis. CS Team SOP compliance
- Adhering to the CS team SOP as per the Quality management systems.
- Collecting Service Reports with the prescribed format, validating and uploading against the respective complaints in CRM.
Sales & Service Team CRM Tracking :
- Creating an Installation Base for the Instruments in SAP and extending it to CRM upon Installation of Instruments.
- Monitoring the CRM activity of the Technical support & Sales team in CRM.
- Arranging Bi-weekly meetings with Customer Support Team & Sales team for review and updates against defined AOP.
- Procurement and DR production support & Inventory Management
- Purchase Order creation for Instruments and Spares with appropriate pricing and negotiation with the Vendor.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods, verification of materials quality/prices and MIGO in SAP.
- Disc Remover Production and QC support, Materials planning, Purchasing, Verification of Materials, MIGO in SAP with P2P (Purchase to Pay) process. (under IPI)
- Handling Export orders of Disc Remover accessories, Production orders in SAP and documentation for the Customs Clearance.
- Instruments and Spares purchase Planning, timely delivery of Goods, stock management, Inventory report preparation.
MIS Reporting - Reporting Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Annually, and Annual updates in the prescribed format.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.