HR Manager at Shreya Girish
Views:9541 Applications:1580 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:445
Tristone Strategic Partners - Analyst (1-2 yrs)
Tristone Strategic Partners LLP provides business and financial advisory services to institutional investors, family offices, corporates and start-ups. (More details @ www.tristone-partners.com).
We are looking to hire Analysts with the following qualifications/experience:
- Strong knowledge in accounting with ability to analyse financial statements and annual reports
- Basic knowledge of corporate finance
- Demonstrated proficiency in using excel and making powerpoint presentations.
- Bachelors/Master's degree
- Preferably CFA level 1 or CA cleared;
- Ability to prepare a three statement financial model is important prerequisite
- Ability to conduct secondary research
- A team player with good communication skills is very important
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Relevant experience of at least six months or more would be helpful
Role & Responsibilities -
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial models
- Prepare equity trading and precedent transaction comparable analysis and other analytics for supporting valuation of a company
- Conduct credit and cashflow analysis of company
- Conduct company, industry and market research for various purposes such as competitor benchmarking, etc.
- Assist in preparing management or investment presentations, information memorandums and business plans
Compensation: At par with market for domestic investment banking peers.