Founder and Managing Partner at Tristone Strategic Partners LLP
Views:189 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Tristone Strategic Partners - Accounting Role - CA/CPA (1-3 yrs)
- Tristone Partners is a financial services firm based in Mumbai that provides investment and accounting support services to its international clients such as family offices, investment funds, etc. We are looking to hire an accounting professional that has prior experience working in a junior or mid-level accounting role at a financial services firm.
- The ideal candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant with at 1-2 years of relevant experience other than their internship or articleship experience.
- We are looking to hire a professional with good communication skills, detail oriented, strong work ethic and proficiency in accounting of investment activities and managing general ledger work.
- Prior experience working on an accounting software for investment or wealth management activities is useful but not mandatory.
Role & Responsibilities:
In this role, you will work within our team and will be working with a US based client. The deliverables would include:
- Maintaining company accounting records and preparing periodic management reports (monthly, quarterly or yearly);
- General clerical duties such as data entry, filing, proofing & preparing general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries per instructions & prepare daily/monthly balance sheet schedules and calendar
- Compile daily/monthly reports as requested
- For suitable candidate, this can be an opportunity to build and lead a team over time.
- Someone with a logical mind, analytical skills, possess strong attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills (English, both written and verbal).
- Strong command of MS Office suite, esp. PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, sufficiently motivated to be able to take ownership and plan / deliver their work.
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work, sometimes in complex situations and to work in an international environment and across cultures.
- A flexible attitude to work assignments and new learning.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Tristone Strategic Partners LLP is committed to building a diverse, equitable and truly inclusive organization. It actively encourages diversity and inclusion, while opposing all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.